2023/2024 Auto Renew
2023/2024 Broadway in Tucson Season Subscription
Auto Renew Program
LET US DO THE WORK FOR YOU!
Secure Your 2023-24 Season Tickets NOW.
Season announcement coming March 2023.
If you change your mind once the season is revealed,
contact us within 30 days of being charged and we’ll refund you in full and cancel your seats.
Enroll by February 19, 2023, to qualify.
Season Ticket Services
Enroll by February 19, 2023 to qualify for auto-renew!
WATCH YOUR EMAIL IN MARCH
FOR THE 2023/2024 ROCKIN’ SEASON ANNOUNCEMENT
Thursday, February 23, 2023 patrons will get an email with payment plan detail including total pricing.
End auto renew – February 19th (invoice will be removed)
For the 6 payment plan, here are the details:
*The $100 deposit is refundable anytime prior to the season announcement.
**You will be automatically enrolled in a 6 Payment Plan. Upon season announcement, we will deduct your $100 deposit from your full season ticket package purchase price, and you will be automatically charged the first of 6 monthly payments to the credit card provided. The subsequent five payments will be on, April 10th, May 10th, June 10th, July 10th, and August 10th.
***Any available Account Credit may be applied your ticket package purchase which will reduce your overall amount.
No Longer Interested in Auto Renew?
Leave the invoice unpaid on your account. On February 20, 2023, the invoice will be removed from your account, and you will be unenrolled from the Auto Renew program. Don’t worry; you can renew manually online or over the phone when we launch the 2023-24 Season in March 2023.
Enroll in our hassle-free, annual Season Ticket Auto-Renew Program.
This one-time enrollment allows you to be automatically renewed season after season without ever having to think about it again. Not only will you be renewed automatically, but you will also be among the first to access online season seat upgrades. You know you are going to renew, why not make it easy and let us do the work for you
- Your Broadway San Jose season tickets will automatically renew every year until you cancel.
- When the new season is announced, you will be automatically charged and enrolled in a payment plan of 6 monthly payments. The amount you paid to enroll in Auto-Renew will be applied to your season package cost and deducted from your first payment. Details of your remaining payments, including charge dates and amounts, will be provided at that time. There are no fees and no penalty for paying off your payment plan early.
- You will be notified at least 15 days in advance with the new season announcement date (the date of your first payment) and the amount you will be charged.
- You understand that the number of productions offered, and Season Ticket Holder ticket prices may vary season to season. The total cost of each season will be determined at the time of renewal.
- The credit card used to enroll in Auto-Renew will be the same credit card charged for your season ticket unless we hear from you otherwise.
- In the event that the credit card on file is declined at the time of payment for any reason, we will make every attempt to contact you for new payment information. If after 30 days from the payment due date we have not obtained new payment information from you, your season seats are subject to cancellation and any tickets you have received (paper or digital) will be deactivated.
- You can cancel your Auto-Renew enrollment at any time prior to the season announcement for a full refund of your deposit.
- If you would like to keep your season seats but opt out of the Auto-Renew enrollment, simply notify us to discontinue. We will no longer renew your seats automatically each year. To keep your seats, you will need to renew manually each year by the designated deadline.
- If you do not wish to renew after you have been charged for your season package, you may request a cancellation within 30 days of the date of the first charge and a full refund will be issued.
- To cancel and/or refund your Auto-Renew enrollment at any time and/or request a full season refund (within 30 days of the season announcement) you may call Season Ticket Services at (866)821-2929 or email SeasonTickets@BroadwayinTucson.com.
- Because you are automatically renewed, you won’t miss the deadline and risk losing your season seats.
- Each year, you’ll have FIRST ACCESS to season seat upgrades.
- For your peace of mind and convenience, we will notify you before a charge is made and your account is always available for you to review online.
- You will automatically be enrolled in a 6-payment plan.
- NOTHING TO LOSE: The one-time $100 deposit is applied to your season package cost. AND, if you change your mind once the season is revealed, contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund you in full and cancel your seats.
Enroll by February 19, 2023, to qualify for the 2023-24 Season.
- Season Announcement Day (mid-February): The card on file will be charged for 1/6th of your total and an email notification will be sent.
- March 10, April 10, May 10, June 10, July 10th: Final 5 payments will be charged on these dates.
NOTE: Your $100 deposit will be applied to your first payment.
- You agree to the Broadway in Tucson Season Ticket Terms and Conditions.
- Your Broadway in Tucson yearly subscription will automatically renew every year until you cancel.
- You can cancel your Auto Renew subscription at any time. If you cancel prior to the season announcement, you will not be automatically charged but you will still have the option to renew manually at your discretion once the season is announced via your online account or over the phone.
- If you cancel your Auto Renew subscription after the season is announced, you will be removed from Auto Renew for future seasons.
- Additionally, you have 30 days from the date your card is charged to request a full refund for the newly announced season.
- When the new season is announced, you will be automatically enrolled in a 6 Payment Plan. There are no fees and no penalty for paying off your payment plan early. The amount you paid to enroll will be deducted from your first payment.
- You will be notified at least 15 days in advance with the amount of your first payment and the date you will be charged.
- You may cancel your Auto Renew plan at any time and/or request a full season refund (within 30 days of the season announcement) by calling us at (866)821-2929 or emailing us at SeasonTickets@BroadwayinTucson.com.