HAM 4 HAM DIGITAL LOTTERY
LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS FOR EACH PERFORMANCE WILL BE GRANTED TO WINNERS OF THE DIGITAL LOTTERY AT $10 EACH (2 TICKETS MAX)
MOBILE DEVICE IS REQUIRED TO RECEIVE DIGITAL TICKETS AND WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO THE THEATRE
HOW & WHEN TO ENTER
Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
The lottery will open at 10:00 AM every Friday and will close for entry at 12:00 PM the next Thursday prior to the following week’s performances. Please note: Due to the Thanksgiving holiday – entries must be received by Wednesday, November 24 for performances November 30 – December 5.
No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
Only one entry per person, per performance. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
All times listed are in the local time zone.
HOW DO I GET MY TICKETS IF I WIN?
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent between 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM every Thursday for the upcoming week’s performances and mobile push notification. Note that the week of November 22, the emails will be send on Wednesday, November 24. Once notified, winners will have two hours to claim and pay for their ticket(s).
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
- Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice.
- Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases.
- Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
- All sales final – no refunds or exchanges.
- Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice.
- A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
CLICK HERE to read our updated COVID-19 policies regarding proof of vaccinations, masks, and other Broadway in Tucson safety measures.