Join the Broadway in Tucson Family!
How to Apply
If interested, please email Marketing Manager, Moriah Baker, at email@example.com with an updated cover letter and resume.
President's Club Attendant
President’s Club Attendant – Student Position
Part – time
Work at the leading performing arts company of the southwest! As a President’s Club Attendant, you will assist the Manager and Assistant in catering to Broadway in Tucson’s VIP Subscribers. You are responsible for the safety and satisfaction of the patrons. Front-of-house staff are expected to offer the highest level of customer service possible to guests, members, visiting cast/crew, management and any other member of the public or administration they may encounter. In addition, they are expected to carry out any job functions management deems as appropriate and within the scope of caring and maintaining for the venue, customer service, audience experience, pre-show setup and post-show breakdown, guest and staff safety/emergency.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Communicate with the management regarding seating disputes, ticketing issues and account discrepancies
- Politely and professionally directing and escorting members to various locations within the venue and University property
- Providing members with programs, merchandise, and other relevant materials
- Assist in set up and break down of private member area and parking lot
- Be aware of Broadway in Tucson, Centennial Hall and the University of Arizona policies and rules and be able to identify when and how enforce various policies, rules and regulations
- Must be aware of, and follow, the proper procedures for assisting patrons with disabilities
- Attend various trainings and pre-event meetings as required by management
- Other duties as directed
- Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 by the time of hiring
- Clear and effective communication in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy environment with environmental conditions such as noise heights dark/dim/absence of lighting all while remaining professional and calm
- Ability to write clearly and eligibly
- Ability to lift 50 lbs waste high, and more able to assist with set up of various furniture pieces
- Ability to climb steps repeatedly
- Ability to descend/ascend ramps and inclines/declines
- Ability to read small print
- Ability to stand for long periods of time both indoors and outdoors
- Demonstrate an understanding of, sensitivity to, and appreciation for the diverse ethnic, socio-economic, disability, and gender diversity of guests and staff attending or working with the Broadway in Tucson or Centennial Hall.
- Maintain a professional, neat, and well-groomed appearance, adhering to the Broadway in Tucson uniform requirements.
- Work varied shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Must be available to work at least (10) ten hours per pay period (weekly) with the flexibility for varied hours.
Our ideal candidate:
- A passion for Broadway, the performing arts and customer service
- Experience with two-way radios
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify potential red flags and problem solve
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite