BAKED FROM THE HEART: WAITRESS PIE COMPETITION
Broadway in Tucson is searching for the most original and delicious pie recipe in all of Pima County. Submit your pie recipe along with a photo of your creation to be judged by the pie experts at Broadway in Tucson. Three finalists will be chosen and will receive the opportunity present their ready-made pie on the Tucson Morning Blend on November 21!
Pies should be “baked from the heart,” on that expresses the baker’s hopes and dreams, fears or frustrations. All entries must be received by noon on November 14. Finalists will be selected and notified by November 15.
EACH PIE MUST BE MADE FROM SCRATCH AND CONTAIN AT LEAST A BOTTOM CRUST.
ENTRY MUST INCLUDE:
- Creative Recipe Name
- Ingredients in order, complete and types recipe with clear directions
- Photo of completed pie
- Special history or your story behind why this recipe is your favorite
ONE GRAND PRICE BAKER WILL RECEIVE
- Four tickets to WAITRESS Opening Night on December 4, 2018 at Centennial Hall.
- Recipe inserted in the WAITRESS cookbook sold during the engagement at Centennial Hall
- A copy of the WAITRESS cookbook
TWO RUNNER-UP BAKERS WILL RECEIVE
- Two tickets to WAITRESS Opening Night on December 4, 2018 at Centennial Hall.
Deadline for entry is November 14 at 12 pm. Finalists will be alerted on November 15.
To view official rules, click here.